Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Rambling

Sometimes you hit a dry spell. I'm in one. My libido has tanked and so has motivation to  do much. I told my therapist about this blog today and I realized I write in it a lot more often when I'm manic. I'm baseline now, not depressed, but I haven't been struck with inspiration. I still check my stats every day and I appreciate the hits I get. But everyone gets a dry spell and I've run into one. Tonight I think I'll just listen to beautiful music and center myself. Does anyone have any topics they'd like me to write about?

I'll just leave these here.

3 comments:

  1. How did things work out with Foot Fetish Friend?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, he and I are dating. December 2nd will be our 3 month anniversary and we are still exploring our relationship. On the spurts where my libido comes back, we've explored some hot things, including making his dominant self submissive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear things are going well! Keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete