Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Saying Goodbye and Sex Injuries

This Borg Queen has lost a member of her collective. Last night I had a final oral and fuckfest with Sanjay, aka 3 of 3. He's had an opportunity to relocate with his job and I could never begrudge that of anyone. So, after class I drove to his house (my GPS, I think, is going to start holding a grudge if I can't follow her directions) and he ate me out until I came so hard my soul left my body, then gave me a good hard fuck. I did indulge him in some face sitting, but I couldn't cum that way. He's also a daddy dom, and while  that's not my thing, I treated him to a little daddy/daughter play as a farewell gift. Then he fucked me so hard from behind I skinned my elbow and I have no idea how I actually managed to do that. Like, I lost a good half inch patch of skin. What the hell? I haven't had a sex injury since Number 1 accidentally kneed me in the eye during an over-enthusiastic 69.

I honestly don't know if I'll look for another third. I'm waiting for Cyber Guy to move, and I still have Number 1 at my disposal, plus two subs now (I'll write about my new piggie soon). Only having one local guy now kind of sucks. Guess my glass bf will be getting some use.

Farewell Sanjay, may the customer service centers of New Delhi treat you well. Bangalore was fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment