Thursday, April 21, 2011

I am a geek, after all

I did go searching for a documentary  on cheating and found one that seemed to be fairly well-received. It's called "Loving and Cheating" and is available for streaming on Netflix. While interesting, it was not nearly as... Sciencey as I was hoping. I was pleased to see Dan Savage as one of the experts. There was a nice representation of very strictly monogamous couples and couples in open relationships and discussion on how they've handled cheating in their relationships.

One of the questions posed was: if you cheat should you tell? My gut reaction to this is no, but then again, I was cheated on, and would probably be less resentful for not knowing. He hid it well but made the mistake of sharing his passwords with me. So, if you cheat, don't tell, and don't leave a paper trail. Or make a private email that only your lover knows about and have him or her send stuff to you there.

I'm still looking for more documentaries so if anyone knows of any that are a little more scientific, drop me a line here. For now I'm signing off for some old school Batman and snuggles with the cat.

Until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment