Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm not a groupie!

I like to frequent one of the local  tattoo shops because, aside from being fascinated with the ancient practice of tattooing and it's cultural significance/tabooness, I enjoy talking to my Tattoo Artist and his Business Partner. Sometimes I bring them coffee, and I've discussed cooking them lunch some time since they are becoming increasingly dissatisfied with the quality of local take out. Anyway, last Friday I met Business Partner's Wife. She was very blunt and real; not getting along with many women, I appreciated her and started chatting her up on Facebook. Just for some back story, Tattoo Artist and Business Partner have both propositioned me, which at this point has gone no farther than some flirting and nude picture messages.

Business Partner and his Wife (heretofore they shall be known) are swingers. A consensual, non-monogamous couple. Rare these days. I was chatting with Wife last night about their relationship and about my sexuality, being The Other Woman. What she called me took me by surprised: she called me a groupie. My first response, being a child of the '80's and hair bands was "eeew!" But she defined it as a woman who goes after another woman's man. Interesting. I linked her to The Business Transaction for my side of it. Anyway, we'll see how this goes. I do want to play...

Oh, it's Earth Day kiddos. I plan on doing some digging in the dirt to get my garden started. Get off your computer and do something nice for the environment today!

No comments:

Post a Comment