Friday, June 3, 2011

A note on open relationships and partner agreements

 If you and your partner have an open relationship or make agreements about out-of-relationship sex/play, make sure the third party is aware fully of the agreements and terms before getting them involved.

Real life scenario (that happened to me)

friend: so my girlfriend bla bla bla...
me: wait, girlfriend? Does this mean we don't get to play when you get here?
friend: she knows about you and what will happen
me: (thinking everything is hunky-dorey) okay, good
friend and me: *giggity*
friend's gf: RAAR RAAR HE'S NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO YOU ANY MORE

So yes, gentle readers, apparently their agreement and the agreement I knew of wasn't the same, hence I have lost a good friend. Boy, do I feel maligned and jilted and really, really pissed off.

No comments:

Post a Comment