Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy New Year

This will most likely be my last entry of the year unless I come up with something good in the next couple of days. I tried to have sex a couple of weeks ago. First time I've been horny in ages (I have a doctor's appointment in January) and I dried up at penetration. So frustrating! Then last night Foot Fetish Boyfriend had to settle for a blowjob because I just haven't been horny. At all. Not even mentally horny. Some sex blogger I am, eh?

Anyway, we'll see what the New Year's celebration brings. I bought enough liquor tonight to make my liver fall out and damn it all, I am going to get fucking trashed. And maybe laid. And most likely puke at some point. But it's a party! Woo!

Hey, any readers from New York City? I'll be visiting in March for my birthday and I want to know some good clubs with house music, or, even better, dubstep. Love and kisses forever for some recommendations! Just leave 'em in the comments!

1 comment: