Monday, January 9, 2012

It's Like that Annoying Alanis Morrissette Song

When I first started this blog, my goal was to define the Other Woman's side of things, give insight into why men may cheat on their significant others. I said it in the very first post that I would swoop on men who are not getting what they want or need from their women. And here I am, sitting here, in a relationship and my boyfriend and I haven't had sex since before Thanksgiving. It's January 9th.

It's all me. I haven't wanted sex. I haven't been horny, mentally or physically. I don't want to give blowjobs. I've tried "taking one for the team" but it's hard to be fucked when you're dry as a bone. I'm one of those women who isn't taking care of her man's needs and I have no idea what is wrong with me. I'm weepy, my self-esteem is shot, and I feel like the worst girlfriend ever. He's frustrated. Conversations about sex are tense, and I cry a lot. I don't know how to fix it.

I feel broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment