Friday, September 7, 2012

Sneaky Sneaky

It has been a very long time since I have written anything of any substance here, and I feel a bit bad, since there are so many hot topics concerning sexuality in the media lately. For now, I'll keep it personal. My last post was a bit self deprecating but the seduction was mutual. My ex Foot Fetish Boyfriend and I have been sneaking about. He isn't ready for a relationship again just yet, but he has been lying to his roommates, making excuses, and sneaking to me to have wonderful, amazing sex.

Why the secrecy? It's hot. There is a huge level of disapproval one of his roommates has for me (for whatever reason, bitter old hag) and this spares judgement, for now. And the ways we might sneak about too, are exciting: we had pondered the possibility of a rendezvous in his back yard but he feared his neighbors would see (let them see! I told him)  and then he said he could sneak me in the back stairway of his house, but only of Old Hag was sleeping and we were quiet (yeah... I have a hard time being quiet). The risk of being caught is thrilling. So far, though, he has only come to me, but that's fine.

I'm a biter and a scratcher and the first time he came to me I left him with a matching set of claw marks down his chest from his shoulders. Luckily for him, he never goes shirtless in front of people, but I have teased, threatened to leave visible marks. He pretends to be horrified but I can tell it turns him on.

For now I can accept the sneaking. It's fun. We know how we feel for each other and I will help him in whatever way I can to understand how he is feeling with other things that are going on outside of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment