Friday, September 14, 2012

The Young One

I know I have been rather absent from this blog, so I  thought today that I would regale those of you that still read with a tale of the past. When my slutdom was in its infancy, when I wanted to take multiple lovers but didn't know where to start, I started in the most natural place to me: the bowling alley. I watched the young men Number 1 interacted with, and found one to my liking. I texted him (Number 1, that is) saying that it would be quite nice to have a 3-way with the young man, when Number 1 confessed that he'd had him over several times, and had blown him. I was shocked that he'd hidden this but turned on. He wanted to make his move as well, so I waited. When the night happened, he had his phone and texted the details to me, and at one point called. I knew every sordid detail that Young One had done to Number one or had done to him, but was sworn to secrecy, lest he be scared off.

I knew I needed him. I still didn't know how to approach him, however, but as it would happen, shortly after his 21st birthday, Young One picked up a tremendously hard split, the 7-10 (here is Mark Roth picking up the 7-10 split if you're curious). I missed seeing it (dammit) since my back was turned, ordering  a beer or something at the snack bar, but I heard the tremendous cheer and word soon got to me that Young One on the Christian League had converted the spare. A few days later, I sent a "you don't know me, but congratulations" message on Facebook:

So you don't know me but I'm sure you've seen me at the bowling center on Thursdays. I just wanted to congratulate you on picking up the 7-10 split a couple of weeks ago. That's an incredible feat to have accomplished so early in your bowling career. I heard they no longer give a patch for that... that sucks hardcore. Best of luck on the next big split pickup. smile
Looking back at the messages, I sent it on my birthday. My 30th birthday. I must have had some liquid courage (and reading further in the messages, I was drinking). Heh. So I got back this:

haha yea it dose suck hard core and i kno who you are
so how you been ? how u been bowling ?
Ah, so we established contact.  We chatted on AIM, and how I wish I had the chat logs for that. I'm sure that night the talk quickly devolved to sex, as is wont to do. It wasn't long after that we started having sex. I made him wear a condom, despite my dislike for them. He was young and inexperienced and I wasn't shy in letting him know I wasn't having orgasms. He fucked like a jackrabbit in a fucking race, hell bent for finish. And aside from Number 1, I gave him probably the best blow jobs he's ever had, and will have.

But you know what? Oral sex was completely one-way with him. He absolutely refused to perform on me what I gave him, staunchly declaring "I don't do that." He had never even tried. So I was sneaky and would slip a finger in and then to his mouth. I found it absolutely ridiculous and was willing to teach him. I was willing to teach him a lot about pleasuring a woman, but his stubborn mulishness about oral sex is ultimately what caused me to be done with him. That, and I got bored of sloppy kisses and the same sex. I still see him every week at bowling, but he's long since given up on trying to get back in my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment