Sunday, December 13, 2015

Findomme

I discovered findom a few months back on Twitter, whining about wanting a sugar daddy because I am a Broke Grad Student(tm). My tweet got a like and I looked at the profile of the person that liked it, someone who called themself "humanatm." Wow. Here were men whose kink was handing over their money to women. At first, I found it a little off-putting, until I realized it was just another form of dom/sub via degradation and humiliation. I thought I'd give it a go, since I've done degradation and humiliation for Number 1 before. I researched a little bit more and changed my whole Fetlife profile, and had just about given up on being a findomme when I got a message from a local who was interested in being my paypig. That was... Friday. After roleplaying a little through text, we agreed to meet in person (and I did so without a picture or a last name, which is counter to my personal rules for meeting someone online). Over coffee (that I made him pay for), we discussed a few finer details of the arrangement, and then at the end, he handed me his wallet. I happily plucked out the thirty dollars that was in there (minus the ones, which I dismissively told him to keep) and expressed disappointment he had come with so little cash. It was kind of a rush to just... take.

I've decided, since I hate pigs, and he is so very  obedient, to call him my dog. He has been a good dog, so far.

My dog does love worshiping my feet, so I told him he will be bringing me to the salon Monday for a pedicure. Foolish creature thought the $30 I took from his wallet was for that. He was corrected.

Because I don't let anyone into my house, I decided to say "fuck it" to my finals last night and meet my dog for some foot worship in his truck. If you've read back, you'll know that my most recent ex was into feet, but he was squeamish and germophobic, so my feet had to be clean for him to touch them. Not so with my dog. I enjoyed rubbing them on his face and having him clean them with his tongue. And sucking my toes. Damn.

I'd never really had my toes sucked. It was hot. Very hot. And I got a lovely foot massage after.

The fact that there is no expectation for sex is still an adjustment for me. I'm used to guys just assuming they're getting sex from me. I was actually so turned on from the thrill of it all, the power, (and the danger, since we were in a semi-public place) and the toe sucking that I had my Cyber Guy talk me off until I had to run to the bedroom, toy in hand.

I'm new to findom, but I think my dog will help me to learn quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment