Monday, January 18, 2016

You Make Me Want to be A Better Domme

Until recently, I identified as a switch with mild Domme tendencies. Over the last few months, I've realized I need to reclaim myself and embrace my Domme side. About a month ago, I met Dog. Dog, who approached me as a paypig, who was willing to learn and grow with me.

In this past month or so, my precious Dog has helped me discover things about myself, and explore those things. I really like dominating a man. I love humiliating him, degrading him, knowing it turns him on when I rub my feet on his face or roleplay a super humiliating scene. I love that I can meet his needs, but also meet my own needs. I never thought humiliating and degrading someone would be as much of a turn on as it is, but it is.

It's a thrill when I give an order and it's carried out. When I say "I want money, come over with your wallet" or "I'm hungry and placed an order. Go pay for it and deliver it to my house." Opening my email to find a giftcard waiting for my pleasure.
It had been about 6 years since I was last in a D/S relationship, and I was the sub then. But I'm understanding my Dom's side now. I'm understanding that part of me, and it's liberating, especially being in a time in my life where I find it harder and harder to switch and submit to anyone.


Thank you, Dog. You make me want to find new and more clever ways to humiliate you, take care of you, and meet your needs. Your Goddess is very lucky to have such a good boy like you to worship her.

No comments:

Post a Comment