Saturday, January 2, 2016

Pillow Humping

Last night, #3 (Sanjay) and I  got together at a hotel for a booty call. I wasn't really feeling it though. Maybe trying to feel sexy after a night of drinking isn't a thing for me. Haha. Tonight was different.I found a Tumblr page dedicated to women humping things. I was already somewhat horny, and watching gifs and videos of girls humping pillows, stuffed animals, furniture... made it worse.

I gathered up a nearly-dead pillow, a firmer, cylindrical pillow, and a towel, and started. It felt great. But I wondered what it would feel like with penetration. I've only been on top with partners a couple  times. I always felt awkward. So tonight I put the glass boyfriend in me and went to town on the pillows.

Holy. Hell.

It felt so goddamn amazing, and at one point I reached around to hold the dildo in place so I could actually feel it going in an out as I rode. I came quick. It was an amazing orgasm. Such a shame I had to be quiet. After, I rolled over, put the towel under me, and gave myself another messy orgasm.

My cunt's feeling really good right now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment