Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Hypocrite, or "How to Look Guilty"

I mentioned a couple weeks ago I may have a fourth to add to my collective, but that I wasn't holding out hope because he's flaked on me in the past. He did end up flaking on me again and I haven't heard from him since. He and I are Facebook friends and former coworkers. He's engaged. Now, as I've mentioned before, taken or not, I'm discreet. I'm not the morality police, so if you want to cheat on your partner, I won't tell, but I won't lie for you, either. But honestly, one of the things that makes me laugh with derision and also paints a huge "I'm guilty" red flag are the constant postings on his Facebook of memes about loyalty and love, and how strong his relationship is, etc., etc..

If your relationship is so strong, then why do you want to cheat on your fiancee with me? Also, when he posted this image, I think I laughed out loud:

For real, if I was your woman, I would be so suspicious as to why you were posting that. Every time he's talked to me, the next day his Facebook is full of that shit. Dude, you look guilty as hell. You might as well let her log into your account and read our conversations, for real. 

No comments:

Post a Comment