Thursday, March 10, 2011

The business transaction

As I prepare (note: drink my first cup of coffee for the day in my underwear at 1pm EST) for my evening in which I will see two of my boys in a casual setting, I thought about the initial stages of an affair in which I get to know my prey. "Prey?" you ask with a raised eyebrow. Well yes, if Cosmo has any say in it.

One interest is established, communication usually starts with text messages, because anyone who knows me knows that I absolutely abhor talking on the phone. Text messaging is also preferable, because I can ask questions, we can dirty talk, and exchange pictures without the awkwardness and blushing of in-person communication. It's awkward, if you've never cheated before and you're trying to arrange a rendezvous with another woman. I try to make them as comfortable as possible.

Texting also allows me to gather vital information:

  • What is it that your wife/girlfriend isn't doing/won't do for you?
  • What fetishes do you have?
  • Do you have any fantasies that you'd like acted out?
  • What drew you to me?
So maybe the last question is a bit of narcissism, but I was thinking this over last night on my drive home over icy roads and realized, I approach this like a business transaction. Perhaps this is what makes me different from other "Other Women:" I offer a service. A soft body to touch, an eager cunt to fuck. Privacy, discretion, and no strings attached. By learning their interests, I am able to customize experiences for my guys. You like a girl in high heels? I have a ton. Corsets and bustiers? I  can do that. 69ing? I will. Just want a hard fuck? Oh yes.

It really is a shame it's not legal to accept money. I could be rich by now. Open a brothel and train more like me. Haha... I'll keep my day job.

No comments:

Post a Comment