Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Guilty confession time

I figured since I have a migraine keeping me up I might as well post a bit while I wait for my meds to kick in.

I write a lot on here about responsibility and sexual education, but I must admit, I don't practice everything I preach: I don't use condoms.

I. Hate. Them.

No matter the lubricant, the technique, the thinness of the material it still feels like you're fucking a plastic bag. And forget marathon sex with one of those! Once lubrication is gone, the horrible pull of latex on skin in and out in and out is like an Indian rope burn... On your vagina.

So what does this cumslut do? I'm on the pill. I get tested regularly and make sure my partner(s) do too (I've been pretty much monogamous with Foot Fetish Friend and he has too so no worry there). No babies for me. EVAR~

Speaking of babies, I was in line at the pharmacy at CVS today to pick up my prescription and, glancing to my right at the condoms and pregnancy tests I noticed a DNA paternity kit. You can buy those in the drug stores now? I wonder how accurate they are? I may have to investigate...

No comments:

Post a Comment