Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sorry guys!

I haven't had any new content up in a while and I'm really sorry about that. I am officially on medical leave from work and stressing hard about how I am going to pay bills. I do check my stats daily and I am beyond thrilled that I am being found by search engines and that there are more international readers popping in. Hello! Anyway, I have wonderful supportive friends who have been helping me through the emotional stress, including Foot Fetish Friend, but with the support comes TEH DRAMAZ ONOES! That, though, is a whole 'nother entry about my female dominance and my sheer and utter need to scratch a  couple girl's eyes out. We'll get to that another day.

My libido is still shit but a reader (and good friend in real life) sells adult products and set some samples to me in the mail so we'll see if those work to bring me back to life down below. Maybe I should get back into reading trashy romances? Hehehe...

Anyway, I just wanted to put a quick entry up and let you all know I'm not dead. Oh, and those of you who know me on FetLife: I haven't logged in in a while so if you've sent me messages I'm not ignoring you. Same with the email address for this blog.

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry to hear of your work situation and the financial stress. I think I emailed you once on fetlife about considering work as a tribute domme. It can be done within the framework of the law and can be a nice way to earn some extra cash. Email me if interested in some clients. I am slavetoserve04330 on fetlife.

    ReplyDelete