Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Number 1

So how did I come to this path in life, dallying with the taken man? I assure you, I had my romantic notions of one man, one woman, and happily ever after. Ironically, it was that beginning, the monogamous relationship that got me started. See, I was a woman in love. Engaged, ready to live my life with the man that I loved. Things changed, and we ended up breaking up despite being very much in love. It was complicated.

He started dating someone new, and one night, lonely and horny, he started to flirt. I ended up going over that night after work and giving him a blowjob. Whenever she wasn't there (he was living in my old apartment at the time, so I still had a key) I would go and there would be intense sex and I would go home, reeking and walking funny. This carried on for his entire relationship with the girlfriend (who, incidentally, cheated on him).

Starting out like this I was ruled by my heart; there was no thrill of the hunt, no rush of the taboo. To this date, he's the only one I sincerely wished would leave her for me. While we are friends, and the occasional fuckbuddies, we are not together. Maybe it's for the best. Ultimately, he was the catalyst to my seeing the otherwise taken man. In entries to follow, there will be anecdotal reminiscences and various musings of my position as the other woman. For tonight, just this small tidbit. Keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment