Friday, May 27, 2011

A foray into bondage

A week ago, my best friend got married. I was the hot maid of honor. There were plenty of men that could have had me, but I was focused on one: a friend who had come from out of state for the wedding, a dom active in the BDSM lifestyle. I handed him my car key before I started knocking back cosmos and told him  "you're my designated driver." I'd had some concerns that he was going to have a change of heart since I found out he has a girlfriend back home, but I guess they talked about it and knew what he would be doing.

Like a gentleman he helped me out of my many bobby pins and my dress (which to my dismay has a stain from a maraschino cherry on it) and started to build a harness around my torso out of soft, red rope. I have to say, while snug, it was quite comfortable. Once finished with the torso harness he took my leg in hand and made another harness above my knee and tied it to my torso, and likewise with the other, until I was in the perfect formation for doggy-style. Or, flogging.

Face-down on one of my jacquard pillow cases, I couldn't see what was happening. He took my glass dildo and slid it in my ass, then, there was a soft whump and I felt something on my legs. He started soft, flogging my thighs, my backside, progressing in strength, aiming for the dildo. It was intense. I remember backing up for more, clawing at the sheets.

The sex itself was brief due to me having a bruised tailbone (yay clumsiness) and he having just had surgery. I hope to eventually play again.

No comments:

Post a Comment