Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Aw, thanks!

Wow, I've gotten some really wonderful words of kindness and support over my last post, and I appreciate it. Thank you, all! :)

I woke up today to a text message from The Business Partner because I hadn't been by the shop lately, and apparently my presence  (or my boobs) was missed. So we flirted via text, sent him some pictures. He is a mountain of a man; I seem to only go for the ones that are much taller than me, haha. I'm not sure if something will come out of it but we'll see. As I mentioned before, he and his wife are in a nonmonogamous relationship. Maybe I'll wait until he re-pierces his cock...

Speaking of cock, my best friend is getting married next week (next week?! Shit... I really need to find a handbag and clean my makeup brushes and check on my dress...) and I will be the hot maid of honor. I have at least one boy lined up, we've been planning since the wedding was announced, and he lives in the BDSM lifestyle. There may be some interesting posts the week of the wedding... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment