Thursday, May 5, 2011

Over-sleeping

First off: HOLY SHIT. I logged in to see more page views in one day than I ever have. Amazing! Even if someone comes across the picture in a Google search it means that I'm becoming more easily accessible. My hope is that the ones that visit accidentally hang out a while and read. :)

Since I had some pretty bad insomnia last night I spent the night scouring ye olde Interwebnet for interesting things to read. Looked for more foot fetish stuff, played about on FetLife (hi FetLife readers!) found another really good article about slut shaming and also read up on the foods I should be eating (gotta be healthy, you know).

Insomnia, however, is a bitch. I ended up having to cancel my rendezvous this morning. I don't like morning booty calls so much but when they're married and that's their lunch hour, you kind of have to go on their schedule. Hopefully I'll sleep tonight and can reschedule for tomorrow. One fun thing about insomnia is I helped talk my friend off into cumming about three times last night via text. Always one to help a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment