Saturday, May 7, 2011

It's just a little blood!

I was thankfully not stricken with insomnia again, so I was up and awake and naked on my bed when my married booty  call arrived. I was laying half on my side and half on my stomach (yeah yeah, I was playing games on my phone) when he came in. He fingered me quite vigorously (gave me the shocker too) and then said "you're bleeding."

For a little back story, I lost my virginity at 27, and bled like a pig the first  few times. Bled enough that I ruined a mattress and had my blood clotting time tested. I eventually grew out of it. But men, the vagina is a delicate environment. Please cut your nails.

Because of a little blood, we had anal sex. He's small enough that it didn't bother me, but really? Anal because of a little blood when he had once said that fucking me on my period, when there's a lot more blood, would be good because then he couldn't get me pregnant. Bah. Not that that's a concern, anyway.

But really, what is this squeamishness? Now, I understand not every guy is into period sex. It's very messy and let's face it, it's a little odd to fuck something that bleeds for 7 days and doesn't die (I totally stole that line from Family Guy). But a little blood from rough-housing when you're both clean? No excuse not to fuck me silly. So unfulfilled. *sad face*

I will, however, get lovings and cuddles from my two 3-way partners tomorrow night after work. Booty at 1am is so worth it when I know I'll get what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment