Sunday, July 24, 2011

My first lesbian experience

When I'm upset and restless, I sit down to write. I have struggled with depression since my teen years (never diagnosed until a couple of years ago) and during my depressive moments, I wrote, drew. Well kiddos, I'm having a shitty night (a fight with Number 1, if you must know) so I'mma fucking write.

My first lesbian experience was back in late February or March this year. Number 1 was living with me at the time because I couldn't let him sleep in his car. He asked me if his girlfriend could come over. There was a big fight about that. I don't trust women, and I certainly don't trust people I don't know in my home. After a blow up, I consented. It was an awkward meeting and I  was dealing with having to see someone I still loved with another woman. The lesbian encounter was his idea, like she and I would be sister wives or something.

Let me preface this by stating that I am very, very picky about the physical appearance of women. I want someone as pretty as me (vain, I know) with big tits. Tattoos and piercings are also a plus, so is intelligence. No, intelligence is a plus. I can look past physical appearance if there's a real connection.

But let's face it, kids. This was our second meeting ever and I was so not attracted to this girl. Didn't like the way she kissed (too wet, too much tongue... I hate tongue), she has small boobs, and bad skin. We were each other's firsts so we didn't know what we were doing and were awkwardly being directed into a more awkward 69 by Number 1. Naively, I assumed another woman would taste similar to me, like a lot of guys taste similar. She had a metallic taste that was undoubtedly the result of the heavy narcotics she was on for chronic pain and a misdiagnosis of cancer (misdiagnosis... wonderful, right?). We had our orgasms, and then thankfully Number 1 took over. And then I fucked things up by biting him hard on the shoulder while he was fucking me. Yes, I was trying to mark him.

Needless to say the night didn't end well and I woke up to hear them fucking on the couch. Which really irritated me and made me more jealous.

Hopefully some day I can find a pretty and experienced girl to play with.

No comments:

Post a Comment