Thursday, July 28, 2011

An update on an update

So I wrote a few days ago that I got a "semi-hostile" response from the girlfriend in this post way back in May. She actually sent me another email apologizing for sounding rude and we've exchanged a couple of emails, gotten some issues out in the air, and are starting to get to know each other. It feels a lot better, communicating than just sitting on it and stewing and never knowing what might have happened. Just wanted to brief y'all on that, if anyone was wondering. I'm sure no one cares about me living on the brink of the poverty level and whining about how my migraines are ruining my quality of life. I've done enough of that lately. So... I'mma enjoy the rest of my microwave pizza (one of the Freschetta ones) and get ready for my Thursday bowling league. Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment