Friday, July 22, 2011

It's too hot!

May I just say, I was thrilled this morning to find that I now have two readers and a bunch of international hits on this blog. Just the other day I was thinking "is it worth it to keep writing? Is anyone reading?" but yes, yes you are and that's a boost that I needed. Thank you, readers! I also received a semi-hostile email from the girlfriend involved in this post when I attempted to extend an olive branch. Meh.

So what's new with me? I've been battling migraines and have therefore missed a lot of work this week, which blows. The bills are piling up and this blog unfortunately is a non-profit organization, like its author. *badun-chhhh* I've also been freaking out a little about applying for grad school. I got my BA in English in '05 (I actually think my university considered it a BS, weird) so I'm out of the academic loop. Pair that with not having kept in contact with any of my professors... well, I am a panicker. But my fears have been allayed and now I can relax in the sweltering heat and humidity in the nude and start getting my shit together.

I'm always looking for  things to write about and don't always have time to research so if anyone finds an interesting link or article shoot it my way.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading from down the road in Sidney, Maine. As a married guy wondering why intimacy is not really a part of my life anymore, I appreciate your perspective and stories.

    ReplyDelete