Thursday, July 7, 2011

And the hot streak fizzles

I had a hot streak of posts and it kind of fizzled out with the holiday and the migraines and all. I had an article queued up in a tab to write about, but when I read it I realized it was not very good fodder for an entry. Fear not, though; there's an article in the July Playboy that looks promising, I just haven't felt well enough to sit and read, let alone string together a coherent thought. No migraine today so we'll see what happens after bowling.

I broached the topic of kink with my Foot Fetish Friend the other night after a really hard fuck (one of those where I didn't care if I had an orgasm or not, I just needed to be pounded). I found it difficult to start the conversation, because after all, you don't just walk up to someone and  say "hello, are you a Dom or a Sub? Do you like whips?" So yeah. We're exploring that territory tentatively and I encouraged him to set up a FetLife account (although he said he didn't want to invade on my "thing" whatever that is).

No comments:

Post a Comment