Friday, February 10, 2012

A Change of Pace

I originally started this blog with the intention of making it something of an expose on the how and why of men that cheat and my experiences being the other women. However, as I grow and change as a person, as I encounter changes in my life and sexuality, so must this blog change too. The core concept will always center around sexuality and to some point, infidelity; one thing, though, that I find very important to include are real-world issues surrounding sexuality and sexual health. In this, I hope to find a wider audience, to reach out to those who may think they are alone in a situation, to educate. I am still going to include personal anecdotes because I believe we can all learn from each other. I will still try to keep abreast of the news when it comes to health and sexuality. I want this to be a blog people find interesting, subscribable, and sometimes, witty. This blog is me, 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment