Sunday, February 26, 2012

Making changes

It's cold and windy and 4am, I don't sleep at night any more and my teeth are killing me. There's a chill creeping in that's got me tempted to grab my laptop purely for warmth as I think 2 more days until sunny Florida. I've got an entry writing in my head and I'm thinking of bringing my laptop on vacation with me but when my mother asks what I'm writing I don't really want to explain to her that I'm a sex blogger. I'm hoping to gain some clarity while I'm away; I've already made some changes to the way I'm going to be as a sexual being so that I can have healthier relationships. Being away from home and from everyone will give me time to think. When it comes down to it, I'm kind of a broken person right now. But I'm going to fix that.

Now if only I could get on a normal sleep pattern...

1 comment:

  1. Love the determination to be better Liebling:)

    ReplyDelete