Sunday, March 13, 2011

Milestones

My first dalliance with a married man happened a few months ago. Innocently enough, talking about food, which resulted in my visiting his workplace to pick up some game meat (yum). While I can't specifically remember how the conversation turned to sex, I'm pretty sure it had something to do with my boobs. This particular person I know from my local prowling grounds: the bowling center. I have a proclivity for wearing very low-cut shirts in order to distract the competition in a very male-dominated sport. But I digress. The first comments may have been something like "I like the view when you bend over" or some such.

As per the norm, the conversations and flirting happened all via text. The Interview, if you will, to my business transaction. His fetish? Cum. A woman's cum. I do appreciate a man who gives oral.

My memories are a little hazy, but I know I didn't balk at his married status. I did say to him "aren't you married?" to which is reply was "yes. So?" I let it roll off my back. If he wanted to cheat on his wife, so be it. I wasn't going to tell her. It's not my place.

Old age must have me, because I honestly can't remember if it was on my day off or a snow day from work (I'm inclined to say snow day, it's been a harsh winter) that he came over for the first time. I felt a bit awkward, to tell the truth; he came in, took his shoes off, pet the cats. We talked agriculture while he followed me to my bedroom. The clothes didn't come off right away. He kissed me (note to future lovers, I don't like a lot of tongue), played with my boobs... and eventually undressed me so he could get me laid back, when he knocked over a stack of shoeboxes and shoes (this annoyed me, by the way, because I had rearranged everything so that there would be room) to lick me from stem to stern (or however that phrase goes). Very good oral skills, by the way. Penetration, however, was disappointing. We're working on that. Stamina is not every man's forte.

Now, the awkward part? He decided to lay there while I was dripping cum and talk. Back to talk about agriculture. How do you politely say "I'm done, now get the fuck out"?

No comments:

Post a Comment