Sunday, March 27, 2011

My boys

After a conversation with a friend last night I thought I'd elaborate on some previous musings about emotional attachment. While I don't seek commitment from any of them, I do get to know them as people; I have never fucked a random stranger. Knowing my boys as people, I get fiercely protective of them.

Case in point: the friend I had sex with a couple of weeks ago. We decided to keep things as friends because conversations were going too far into the realm of relationship (and apparently friends without benefits, which is a shame because the man can do amazing things with his hands and mouth). I ended up texting him last night because we haven't talked much now that we work different shifts at work and found out that he had recently fooled around with his ex girlfriend.

This girl, in the 6 months I had known him on our previous shift had treated him like shit. She ignored him, flew off the handle at the littlest things, would show no affection toward him, and dumped him twice. So when he told me he had fooled around with her, I saw red. I told him to run away and not fall into her trap again. I told him if she hurt him again i'd end her.

What I'm getting at is: don't fuck with my boys. I don't care if I have a current sexual relationship with them at the time or not. You mess with my boys and I WILL find a way to destroy you. I can not stand dumb bitches that just want to toy with a man and hurt him. Some may fast that's what I do, but it's not. I'm always honest with them as far as where they stand.

Don't fuck with my boys. I've got their backs.

No comments:

Post a Comment