Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The rules

Apologies for any formatting issues or weird typos in advance; I'm using the email feature and I'm not sure how much of a success it will be. After sitting in a computer chair all day at work, I really wanted to blog without hauling out my gargantuan laptop (woe is me, I just HAD to have the wide screen gaming laptop) but I digress...

I thought tonight I'd go over the initial conversations I have with my guys once I know that there is interest. I like order and structure, so I have some guidelines.

1. I am not your girlfriend. We are not dating.
2. You are not the only man that graces my bed.
3. Don't show up unannounced at my house.
4. Be discreet. You want to  cheat on your wife/girlfriend? Fine. Keep your yap shut. Bragging and/or telling others is only going to get your stupid ass in trouble.

Simple guidelines, right? #1 seems to be the one men ignore. I do hate having to be harsh and have the "I'm not your girlfriend" conversation. I've had to have out a few times. The clingers eventually fall out of my good graces and eventually find their way out of my bed. Not that I'm insensitive, but I try to make myself as clear as possible that I'm not girlfriend material. I'm a mistress, nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment