Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Exploring sexuality

I've had this great entry planned out in my head for a while now but haven't had the energy to write it out. I'll get to it. I have a ridiculously easy work week next week so I'll have plenty of time. I've really been enjoying writing this blog and have gotten some positive feedback from my readership, which is awesome. I encourage you all to comment, start discussions, and follow; I'll definitely keep writing as long as I have material to write about!

Let's talk about sexuality a bit. Since I was a freshman in college I've known I was attracted to girls. My dream girl looks like Dita von Teese and all the pin up girls of the 1940's, so finding the ultimate girl is out of the question in my neck of the woods. Imagine my surprise when I ended up in an arms-and-legs tangle with a girl that was not my "type." Yes, after so many years without a single lesbian experience (not even a kiss!) I ended up in a 3-way with another girl and my (male) roommate. Having your face in a vagina for the first time is an experience. A learning experience. Not unpleasant, but being a greedy lover, I like having the attention. She and I have had sex several times now (always in a 3-way) and it's getting more and more fun. She sure do got a purty mouth.

And with that teaser, I bid you, my faithful readership, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment